Want to change your account's profile picture, email address, or maybe even edit you bio? Here's how to do it!
1. Head over to your profile, and click on "Settings & Privacy".
You can also get there through your profile page. From there, click on "Account Settings".
2. From the "Settings & Privacy" page, click on "Edit Settings".
Once you've reached the "Settings & Privacy" page. You'll now be able to edit almost everything on your account!
1. Cover Photo - You can change your profile's cover photo here. Pick any image you want to customize your RC account!
2. Cacher Name - You can change your profile's username here. Make sure it doesn't exceed more than 16 characters.
3. Bio (Biography) - Feel free to change your profile's biography. Make sure not to enter any sensitive information here.
4. Profile Picture - You can change your profile picture here. Style your profile picture with a frame too!
5. New Email - You can change your email address. Make sure to confirm the email address you've entered on the next field.
6. Confirm Email - You can confirm your email address here. Make sure to verify the email address you've entered using the "Verify" button (above the "New Email" field).
7. Verify - You'll be able verify your email address here. You'll receive an email on the email address you have saved. Make sure to follow the verification steps on the email sent.
8. Search By Email Address - Turning this on allows your RC account to be searchable by other users using your email address.
9. Language - You can change your RC account's language here. Make to only select the language you're fluent with, as this will change the entire website's language.
10. Change Password - Click on this to change your password. You'll be redirected to the "Forgot Password" page.
11. Newsletter - You can turn this on if you want to receive news and offers from Robot Cache.
12. (Address) Postal Code - This is where you can edit your RC account's zip code.
13. The IRON Advantage - You can turn this on to make sure you always receive IRON when you successfully resell your game. This will also allow you to convert your refunds to IRON immediately.
IRON Advantage doesn't charge any fees from commission, so make sure you take advantage of this.
- Who Can View Profile - Who Can View Wishlist - Who Can View Badges
- Who Can View Rewards - Who Can View PlayTime - Who Can View Library
- Who Can View Achievements - Who Can View Challenges - Who Can View Friend List
14. Nobody - Having this selected prevents all users from seeing this section of your RC account.
15. Friends Only - Having this selected prevents all users from seeing this section of your RC account, except for the friends in your Squad.
16. Public - Having this selected allows all users to see this section of your RC account.
Click on "Save Changes" to apply all the changes you've just made. Feel free to return to this page at any time if you wish to make any changes!