"Two-Step Login" is an optional extra layer of protection for your Robot Cache account. With a two-step login enabled, your identity will be verified through an authenticator application.
Making your RC account more secure is as easy as a click of a button! Here's how to do it:
1. Log in to your Robot Cache account.
2. Go to your account's "Settings and Privacy" from your profile section.
3. Click on "Enable Authenticator"
4. A pop-up window will appear asking the user to first download an authenticator. Details on what authenticator works for you can be found here.
5. Once you've downloaded an authenticator, move to the second step by scanning the QR code below. You can also manually enter the QR code if you don't prefer scanning the QR code.
6. Enter the unique verification code, that's provided by the authenticator.
7. Click on "Verify". Make sure to verify within the authenticator's time limit, otherwise, you'll have to enter the new code prompted.
8. After verifying, you'll then receive your new (one-time use) recovery codes. You can use these codes to access your account at any time if you don't have your authenticator available.
9. Click on "Continue" to finish and close the pop-up window.
10. ...and you're done!
You'll now be prompted to use your authenticator every time you log in to the RC store.
Notes: If you ever wish to edit your two-factor authentication settings, feel free to make any changes you want from your "Settings & Privacy" page.