Robot Cache is the first ever blockchain based PC videogame distribution platform. Robot Cache is built on the Blockchain. This allows gamers true digital ownership of the games bought on Robot Cache and provides a peer-to-peer market for gamers to resell their games and earn a percentage of their money back. When a user successfully sells one of their purchased games, Robot Cache gives the user 25% back of the users initial cost to buy the game, while 70% goes to the publishers and developers who built the game for all to enjoy.
Articles in this section
- What is Robot Cache?
- Is Robot Cache legit?
- Who is behind Robot Cache?
- Is Robot Cache available in my country?
- Which currencies do you accept?
- What is IRON?
- Will I be able to sell my Steam games?
- I listed a game for sale, what’s next?
- How can I get my games on your platform?
- Which publishers and developers are on the Robot Cache platform?