No. The Robot Cache Client is not a crypto miner, nor is it using your video card or processor to mine (earn) without your consent. In the past when the “mining” (officially ‘Earning’) feature was enabled, it was turned off by default while users had the option to turn it on or off at will. Currently, we are working to provide better opportunities for users to offer up their PC hardware towards a cause of their choice through the BOINC program. You can find out more here!
Articles in this section
- What is Robot Cache?
- Is Robot Cache legit?
- Who is behind Robot Cache?
- Is Robot Cache available in my country?
- Which currencies do you accept?
- What is IRON?
- Will I be able to sell my Steam games?
- I listed a game for sale, what’s next?
- How can I get my games on your platform?
- Which publishers and developers are on the Robot Cache platform?