Our goal is take the mystery out of mining. IRON is not a cryptocurrency and nor is Robot Cache built on a cryptocurrency foundation. Like other video game distribution platforms, you use real money to purchase games. But one of our differentiators is to offer mining on an opt-in basis. As Cachers opt-in with just the click of a button, we direct them towards optimized mining pools and they in turn are rewarded in IRON, which is our site's virtual currency. These IRON can then be used to purchase games; it’s a great way to pay for your gaming habit. IRON can only be used on Robot Cache towards the purchase of games. It’s very possible that we’ll have one of the largest mining pools in the world and in addition to using it to operate our business and allow gamers to earn games, we think it would be pretty awesome to point it at large computational problems the world is trying to solve. It’s a way we can do our part to give back and do good!
Articles in this section
- Which currencies do you accept?
- Is Robot Cache available in my country?
- What are you using the processing power from the miners for, exactly?
- Do we have any updated information on support for Linux?
- How can I earn IRON now?
- Will you still be having an airdrop for WAX holders?
- Who do I contact if I have more questions, comments or concerns?
- Will I be able to sell my Steam games?
- Are there any sneak peeks or platform walkthrough videos that you can show us?
- When can I start mining?