Our goal is take the mystery out of mining. IRON is not a cryptocurrency and nor is Robot Cache built on a cryptocurrency foundation. Like other video game distribution platforms, you use real money to purchase games. But one of our differentiators is to offer mining on an opt-in basis. As Cachers opt-in with just the click of a button, we direct them towards optimized mining pools and they in turn are rewarded in IRON, which is our site's virtual currency. These IRON can then be used to purchase games; it’s a great way to pay for your gaming habit. IRON can only be used on Robot Cache towards the purchase of games. It’s very possible that we’ll have one of the largest mining pools in the world and in addition to using it to operate our business and allow gamers to earn games, we think it would be pretty awesome to point it at large computational problems the world is trying to solve. It’s a way we can do our part to give back and do good!
Articles in this section
- So what's the deal with Robot Cache?
- Which currencies do you accept?
- Is Robot Cache available in my country?
- What is IRON?
- How much is IRON worth?
- What are you using the processing power from the miners for, exactly?
- How can I get my games on your platform?
- Which publishers and developers are on the Robot Cache platform?
- What does it mean to mine?
- Tell me more about mining.