Go to the top menu at the Partner Portal home page and click on “Company”, then click on “Members”. This will bring you to a page where you can add members of your team to your account (your registered company). Just add their email address and select which type of member they are from your company. They will receive an email that they have been added to your company, as well as account access that’s based on their member type.
Articles in this section
- How to Register Your Company as a Partner?
- How do publishers and developers get paid?
- What are the required specifications for achievement icons?
- What languages is the Robot Cache Partner Portal available in?
- Where is the Robot Cache Store available?
- What local currencies does Robot Cache support?
- Does Robot Cache have regional pricing?
- Can I release my games on Robot Cache before I give valid bank information?
- What should I enter as my Company’s Legal Name if I am a sole proprietor?
- Where do I change my address?