Linux is on our longer term roadmap. Since it’s a small portion of the gaming market (but with big fans including some of us!) we are focused on Windows for now. Our to-do list is pretty long given how disruptive our goals are and the newness of the technology that will enable them.
Articles in this section
- So why didn’t my game sell? It’s been in my Stash for a while now!
- So what's the deal with Robot Cache?
- Which currencies do you accept?
- Is Robot Cache available in my country?
- How much is IRON worth?
- How can I get my games on your platform?
- Which publishers and developers are on the Robot Cache platform?
- Who is behind Robot Cache?
- Will I be able to sell my Steam games?
- Do we have any updated information on support for Linux?